At Boodle, we believe honesty and fairness are critical to maintaining a positive and safe gaming environment for everyone. We hold ourselves and our players to a high standard of integrity and do not tolerate any type of abusive behavior. Our terms of service are a contract between our players and our organization that sets forth these expectations and is strictly enforced. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to users who do not play fairly. The following offenses are immediate grounds for the termination of your account and the loss of any points, progress, or unclaimed prizes or rewards at the time of termination.
- Harassment or other abusive behavior
- Using your account on multiple devices or having multiple accounts for one of our games
- Modifying the game in anyway or using a hacked or altered device. This includes the use of emulators, bots, or other third-party software that affects the outcome of our games
- Disabling or altering software that identifies your actual physical location. This includes the use of VPNs or other technology that alters or masks your physical location
- Using our apps outside the United States or its territories
- Fraudulently trying to claim gift cards, cash, or other prizes through illegal or illegitimate means
View the complete terms of service here.